Situation Vacant - NSA South West Region Secretary
25th August 2017
National Sheep Association – South West Region is looking for a part time secretary to attend and assist in organisation of various events to include:
- Organise and take minutes at four evening committee meetings as well as the regional AGM.
- Arrange and participate in two events; e.g. farm walks, social events etc
- Attend three managers meetings (whole day meetings) at NSA head office in Malvern, Worcestershire spread throughout the year.
- Help to organise a biennial regional sheep event – ‘Sheep South West’ – To include event preparation and attendance at event.
- Write an article (approximately 300 words in length) for NSA Sheep Farmer magazine documenting regional activity
For further information please contact Bryan Griffiths, NSA South West Region, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 22nd September.