Terms and Conditions
NSA recruitment campaign 2019 prize draws to win one of four JFC-Agri sheep foam footbaths and 20 litres of hoof solution
Terms and Conditions
- Draws open to a) all newly signed-up members during the period of the promotion, who have not previously been a member within the last 12 months, and b) National Sheep Association (NSA) members who refer a new member during the period of the promotion. Existing members will get one draw entry per new member referred, with no limit to the maximum number of entries.
- Promotion starts on Tuesday 22nd January 2019 and runs until Monday 30th September 2019. There are four draws, each consisting of one JFC-Agri sheep foam footbath and 20 litres of hoof solution. The draw dates will be Wednesday 27th March, Wednesday 29th May, Wednesday 31st July and Monday 30th September.
- Only one prize per person regardless of how many recommendations they have made. Non-prize winners in each draw will be automatically entered into subsequent draws during this 2018 campaign.
- No purchase (apart from new membership) necessary to enter the draw.
- NSA employees, NSA trustees and JFC-Agri employees, their families, agents and anyone else connected to this promotion are not eligible to take part.
- Participants must be aged 16 years and over on 30th September 2019.
- Draw to take place within one week of the closing date. Each winning drawn entry must be a fully paid up member; in the event of the winner not being fully paid up, the next drawn entry will be the winner and so forth. Due to the lengthy process of setting up and taking a Direct Debit payment, if the winner has joined by Direct Debit we have the right to ask for a different method of payment to ensure that person is fully paid up before receiving the prize.
- Winners will be notified, by email, phone or post within one week of the closing dates.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or exchanged.
- JFC-Agri will deliver the prize to the winner at any UK mainland address. UK winners living on any of the islands off the mainland will be contacted to collect the prize from the nearest convenient mainland destination. Overseas members will have to cover the cost of delivery or collect the prize.
- The winner agrees to take part in post-promotion publicity and for their name, details and photograph to be used in such publicity.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.