NSA South East Region - Annual Members Meeting 2019
Date: 12th February 2019
Location: The Angel Hotel, Gosport road, Privett, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 3NN
Notice is hereby given that the 2019 Annual Members Meeting of NSA South East Region will be held at The Angel Hotel, Gosport road, Privett, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 3NN at 6pm on Tuesday 12th February to transact the following business:
1. Election / re-approval of the Chairman, Vice Chairman and Treasurer
2. Nomination / re-approval of the regional Trustee Director
3. Election of new committee members, and confirmation of existing members
4. Chairman's report and Treasurer's report
Members residing in NSA South East Region are eligible to appoint a proxy on their behalf if they cannot attend the meeting, but this must be done in advance with NSA Head Office. A proxy notice will be available to download at the bottom of this page in due course.
Following formal business attendees will be joined by a range of speakers before enjoying a delicious lamb dish for supper again sponsored by James Farm and Country supplies, Alton.
- Joanne Briggs, NSA Operations Director to give an update and overview of NSA activity from the last year.
- Sergeant Tom Carter on Sussex Police to speak about their work in preventing rural crime, in particular sheep worrying by dogs.
- Matt Van Der Borgh, British Sheep Dairying association chairman to speak about the opportunities of sheep dairy farming.
Dr Kenton, Scotmin, to speak about the benefits of Megastart.
Please notify Bob Blanden on [email protected] if you plan to attend.