NSA Scottish Region Annual Members Meeting 2020
Date: 17th January 2020
Location: Lomond Suite, Stirling Agricultural Centre, Stirling, FK9 4RN
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Regional Members’ meeting for NSA Scottish Region will be held on Friday 17th January, 3pm in the Lomond Suite, Stirling Agricultural Centre, Stirling, FK9 4RN to transact the following business:
1. Election / re-approval of the Chairman, Vice Chairman and Treasurer
2. Nomination / re-approval of the regional Trustee Director
3. Election of new committee members
4. Chairman's report and Treasurer's report
Members residing in NSA Scottish Region are eligible to appoint a proxy on their behalf if they cannot attend the meeting, but this must be done in advance with NSA Head Office.
Proxy notices are available to download below.
3. To approve the minutes of the last ARMM (AGM) held on the 13th February 2019.
4. To consider any matters arising from the minutes.
5. Chairman's report by Jennifer Craig.
6. Treasurers report by Mary Dunlop.
7. Election or re-approval of Office Bearers and Representatives.
NSA National Policy & Technical committee representative
NSA National Finance & General Purpose committee representative
8. Nomination or re-approval of the region’s Trustees/Directors.
9. Election of NSA Scotland new committee members and endorsement of current committee members.
Burns Supper will be held within the Westlands Hotel, Doune Road, Dunblane, Perthshire, FK15 9HT
7.00 pm for 7.30 pm - 4 course traditional Burns Supper with tea and coffee.
Order of Ceremonies
Piping in the guests - TBC
Master of ceremonies welcome - Alec Telfer
The Selkirk Grace - Alec Telfer
Piping in the haggis - TBC
Address to the haggis - Peter Myles
Toast to the haggis
The first entertainment - Bryony Macgregor
The immortal memory - Ken Fletcher
Tam O’ Shanter - Doug Telfer
Toast to the Lassies - Archie Gilbert
The final entertainment - Bryony Macgregor
Reply to the Toast to the Lassies - Jennifer Craig
Vote of thanks - John Fyall
Auld Lang Syne
Tickets can be purchased for the Burns Supper at £30 + VAT up until Wednesday 15th January 2020.
Accommodation at the Westlands Hotel is limited, however the Doubletree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro is only 1/2 a mile away with other hotels in Bridge of Allan and Stirling close by.
Further details, copies of proxy notices and Burns Supper tickets are available from:
NSA Scotland Secretariat
M: 07718 908523
E: [email protected]