NSA Northern Region Annual Members Meeting 2020
Date: 30th January 2020
Location: Tyndale Function Suite, Hexham Auction Mart, Northumberland, NE46 3SG
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Regional Members’ Meeting for NSA Northern Region will be held on Thursday 30th January, 7.30pm in the Tyndale Function Suite, Hexham Auction Mart, Hexham, Northumberland, NE46 3SG to transact the following business:
1. Election / re-approval of the Chairman, Vice Chairman and Treasurer
2. Nomination / re-approval of the regional Trustee Director
3. Election of new committee members
4. Chairman's report and Treasurer's report
Members residing in NSA Northern Region are eligible to appoint a proxy on their behalf if they cannot attend the meeting, but this must be done in advance with NSA Head Office.
A proxy notice is available to download from the bottom of this page.
The ARMM will be followed by the following speakers:
- Chris Adamson, NSA Activities & Campaigns Officer reporting on the recent activities and work of the National Sheep Association
- Richard Frankland, 2019 NSA North Sheep host reminiscing the experience of the event
It would help if you could confirm your attendance by contacting Heather Stoney- Grayshon by email [email protected]