NSA AGM 2020
Date: 13th August 2020
Location: Sheep Centre, Blackmore Park Road, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR13 6PH and via web link
Notice is hereby given that the 127th Annual General Meeting of the National Sheep Association will be held at the Sheep Centre, Blackmore Park Road, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR13 6PH on Thursday 13th August at 10.00am and via internet video link to transact the following business:
1. To approve the minutes of the 126th AGM.
2. The Trustee's report to the year ended 31st December 2019.
3. The Statement of Accounts to year ended 31st December 2019.
4. and adopt (2) and (3) above.
5. Officer for the ensuing year; President and Honorary Treasurer
By order of the Board.
Members are entitled to submit their votes in advance of the meeting by completing a proxy form or to appoint a person to attend and vote on their behalf. All signed and completed proxy forms must be received by post or by attaching a scanned copy by email no later than 10.00am on Wednesday 12th August 2020.