NSA AGM 2021
Date: 12th August 2021
Location: The Sheep Centre, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR13 6PH
Notice is hereby given that the 128th Annual General Meeting of the National Sheep Association will be held at the Sheep centre, Blackmore Park Road, Malvern, WR13 6PH, on Thursday 12th August, and via internet video link for those wishing to join proceedings online. The agenda will be:
To transact the following business:
- To approve the minutes of the 127th Annual General Meeting.
- The Trustees Report to year ended 31st December 2020.
- The Statement of Accounts to year ended 31st December 2020.
- And adopt (2) and (3) above.
- Officers for the ensuing year; President and Honorary Treasurer
By order of the Board.
Members are entitled to submit their votes in advance of the meeting by completing a proxy form or to appoint a person to attend and vote on their behalf. All signed and completed proxy forms must be received by post or attaching a signed scanned copy by email to [email protected] no later than 10am on Wednesday 11th August 2021.
A full agenda and proxy form are available to download below.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.