Become an NSA member
NSA is a specialist organisation providing a voice for the UK sheep sector. We are funded almost entirely by subscriptions from members, so your support is vital.
- Individual subscription - £55 per calendar year
- Under 27-year-old subscription - £27.50 per calendar year
- Overseas subscription - £60 per calendar year for any country outside the UK
Ways to subscribe
- Direct debit. Simply download a membership form at the bottom of this page, fill it in and return it to NSA Head Office. You will receive a 20% discount in the first year that you pay by direct debit.
- Debit or credit card. Click on the link below and do everything online. You will be contacted towards the end of your first year’s membership with the option to convert to direct debit and earn the one-year 20% discount mentioned below.
- We also accept payments by BACS and cheque. Please contact NSA Head Office to discuss these payment options on 01684 892661 or [email protected].
Why be an NSA member?
- NSA strongly represents (to the Government and others) the views of sheep farmers on the ground, urging a common sense dialogue and a focus on practicality on everything that affects sheep farming in this country. Every membership subscription funds this work and strengthens our mandate to speak out on behalf of the industry.
- NSA provides top quality technical information, events and services to help the sheep farming businesses of its members.
NSA prize draws
NSA frequently has prize draws running, with new members automatically entered as a reward for joining NSA, and existing members getting one entry for every friend, family member or neighbour they refer to join the organisation - see www.nationalsheep.org.uk/draw.