Regional Committee meeting 15th May
11th May 2012
Our next committee meeting will take place next Tuesday 15th. May at 7.30p.m. at The Travellers Pub at Brough in the Hope Valley, Derbyshire, S33 9HG. (The Travellers is at the intersection between B6001 & B6521.) As on previous occasions, all members are welcome, but if you are unable to attend and have comments or views which you would like to be represented, please do contact us and we will do our best to ensure your concerns are taken forward for discussion. The agenda for this meeting is attached below. It would be helpful if you could bring this with you when you come.
(Sec. NSA Central Region)
Tel: 0114 - 2883241
Mob: 07803 - 744437
NSA CENTRAL REGION
COMMITTEE MEETING, TUESDAY 15th. MAY, 2012
TO BE HELD AT THE TRAVELLERS, BROUGH, IN THE HOPE VALLEY, S33 9HG, at 7.30 for 7.45 p.m
2. Minutes of last meeting, and matters arising.
3. LFA’s – NSA report; Phil Stocker’s visit to C. Region; National Trust seminars.
4. German EID issue.
5. Report back from Board Meeting – Bob.
6. Report back from English Committee Meeting – Alastair, Matt & Charles.
7. Report back from Secretaries Meeting – Anne.
8. Winter Fair, 2013.
9. Sheep Event, Malvern, 4.7.12. – sponsorship for Young Shepherd Comp.