NSA Scottish Region ARMM and tour of British Wool Selkirk
2nd February 2024
Location: Ettrick Meeting Room, Ettrick Riverside Business Centre, Dunsdale Rd, Selkirk TD7 5EB and by Zoom
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Regional Members’ meeting for NSA Scotland will be held on Friday 2nd February 2024, 2pm within the Ettrick meeting room at the Ettrick Riverside Business Centre, Dunsdale Rd, Selkirk TD7 5EB.
Members residing in NSA Scottish Region are eligible to appoint a proxy on their behalf if they cannot attend the meeting, but this must be done in advance with NSA Head Office. Meeting papers will be available closer to the time.
Ahead of the ARMM NSA Scotland will be hosting a tour at the British Wool Selkirk depot. Numbers for the tour are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis by contacting NSA Scottish Region Coordinator Grace Reid, firstname.lastname@example.org / 07787142858.
***If you are unable to attend in person, but would like to join the ARMM online, please click here to register.***
Itinerary of the day:
10:30am–12pm Tour of British Wool Selkirk depot with Q&A session.
12:15-13:15pm Lunch (For those who attended British Wool Selkirk tour) at Ettrick Riverside, Dunsdale Rd, Selkirk TD7 5EB.
13:30–14:30pm NSA Scotland ARMM (Hybrid) at Ettrick Riverside, Dunsdale Rd, Selkirk TD7 5EB.
*Please note that proxy voting forms can be found on the NSA Scotland website under the Events tab. Up to date financial accounts will be shown to all attendees by screen share at the event.
- To approve the minutes of the last ARMM held Thursday 19th January 2023
- To consider any matters arising from the minutes
- Chairman’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Election or re-approval of Office Bearers and representatives
- Chairman (Peter Myles entering second year of two year term. Re-approve)
- Vice Chair (Proposals for the election of Vice Chairman to serve a two year term)
- Treasurer (Proposals for the election of Treasurer)
- NSA UK Policy & Technical committee representative (Clive Phillips has declared a willingness to be elected to serve a three-year term)
Nomination or re-approval of the region’s Trustees
- First Trustee (Pamela Nicol entering second year of three-year term. Re-approve)
- Second Trustee (A proposal for Debs Colley has been accepted by the NSA Scotland Committee to serve a three year term)
- Election of NSA Scotland Committee members
- Approval of existing committee members en-mass
- Election of new committee members en-mass
An NSA National Activity and Policy Update will be provided by Emma Bradbury (NSA Policy Manager) which will be followed by a Scotland specific update by Grace Reid (NSA Scottish Region Coordinator) after the formal business of the ARMM.