Who needs a ticket for NSA Sheep 2022?
- Entry is free for NSA members; they do not require a ticket on production of a valid membership card at the gate*.
- Non NSA members do require a ticket. Buy one for £20 on the gate or access a 20% discount by buying online in advance. Click the link above.
- Under 16s do not require a ticket but may be asked for proof of age.
- International visitors do not require a ticket, on production of their passport at the gate.
- People wishing to attend the sheepdog sale within the event do require a ticket.
- YFC members and students do require a ticket. But can purchase a half price NSA membership subscription (if aged under 27) to enter the event for free.
- Three Counties Agricultural Society members do require a ticket but can buy one for just £6 at the gate, on production of a valid TCAS membership card.
Planning to attend the event as a group of 10 people or more? Click here to contact Event Organiser Helen Roberts and discuss a group discount.
All ticket prices include VAT. There is no additional charge for event parking.
* Please note, the number of free entries for NSA members is determined by the type of membership card held, not the number of names that appear on the card. One free entry for a standard card and two for a joint membership card. If two people living at the same address wish to gain free entry to NSA Sheep 2022 and currently only hold an individual subscription, they can upgrade to a joint subscription at a cost of £10. Visit the NSA website or call NSA Head Office on 01684 892661 at least one week before the event.
Online tickets are sold by TicketSrv.
- TicketSrv ticket FAQs CLICK HERE
- TicketSrv enquiries form CLICK HERE
- TicketSrv ticket resend link CLICK HERE
Pre-Event Industry Dinner:
You can now book NSA Pre-Event Industry Dinner tickets online here.
Held on the evening of Tuesday 26th July and hosted on the event site in the Three Counties' Severn Hall it is a wonderful celebration of the industry with a three-course meal and a short awards ceremony.
The evening will commence with pre dinner drinks from 7pm, with the dinner at 8pm. Dress code is smart casual.
The Severn Hall is located in the centre of the Three Counties showground, Malvern and will be signposted, with car parking directly in front of the hall.