NSA AGM 2019
Date: 9th August 2019
Location: United Auctions, Stirling Agricultural Centre, Stirling, FK9 4RN
Notice is hereby given that the 126th Annual General Meeting of the National Sheep Association will be held at United Auctions, Stirling Agricultural Centre, Stirling, FK9 4RN, on Friday 9th August 2019 at 10.30am to transact the following business:
- To approve the Minutes of the 125th Annual General Meeting.
- To receive the Trustees Report to year ended 31st December 2018.
- To receive the Statement of Accounts to year ended 31st December 2018.
- To adopt (2) and (3) above.
- To elect officers for the ensuing year; President and Honorary Treasurer.
- To elect Vice President(s).
- To appoint Auditors.
By order of the Board, members are entitled to submit their votes in advance of the meeting by completing a proxy form, or appoint a person to attend and vote on their behalf. Proxy forms and all documents referred to will be available to download below. All signed and completed proxy forms must be received by post or by attaching a signed scanned copy by email no later than 10am on Thursday 8th August 2019.
Following the close of the formal meeting attendees are invited to stay and join NSA for an exciting programme of speakers:
- 11.30am: Introduction from Phil Stocker, NSA Chief Executive - to include a short overview of NSA's work, particularly in relation to the relevance of sheep health, and the current opportunities for sheep health.
- 11.45am: Introduction to the work of the Moredun Foundation – Ian Duncan Millar – Chair of the Moredun Foundation
- 12 noon: What disease? Not on my sheep farm - Beth Wells – Moredun Research Institute
- 12.30pm: Lunch
- 1.15pm: Disease diagnostics – opportunities and limitations - Mara Rocchi - Moredun Research Institute
- 1.45pm: The Premium Sheep and Goat Health Scheme and its future potential – Dave Wilson PSGHS Veterinary Manager
- 2.10pm: Wrap up and final questions
- 2.30pm: Close